Last update: November 16, 2020.
Holder of the processing of personal data:
Premium Service Store Srls
Via Monte Pennino, 1
22063 Cantù (CO) IT
VAT number IT03678540133
1- What personal customer data does BSA collect?
We collect your personal data to provide and constantly improve our products and services.
The categories of data we collect are listed below:
• Data you provide us directly: We receive and store any data you provide to us in connection with our services. Go to point “12” to view some examples of the data we collect. You can choose not to provide some data but, if so, you may not be able to use some of our services.
• Data that is collected automatically: when you use our services we automatically receive and store certain categories of data such as, for example, information relating to your use of them, including your interaction with the content and services available. Like many other websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identification tools and we obtain certain types of data when your browser or device accesses our services and other content provided by, or on behalf of, BSA on others. Web sites. Go to point “12” to view some examples of the data we collect.
• Data received from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources. Go to step “12” to see some examples of data from other sources.
2- For what purposes does BSA process your personal data?
We process your personal data to perform, provide and improve the services we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
• Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal data to receive and manage orders, provide products and services, process payments and communicate with you regarding your orders, products, services and promotional offers.
• Provide and improve our services and resolve any issues related to them. We use your personal data to provide functionality, analyze performance, correct errors and improve the use and efficiency of our services.
• Tips and personalization. We use your personal data to suggest features, products and services that may interest you, to identify your preferences and personalize your experience with our services.
• Provide voice services. When you use voice services, we process your voice command and other personal data to respond to your requests, to provide you with the requested service and to improve our services.
• Fulfill legal obligations. In some cases, we are required by law to collect and process your personal data. For example, we collect information from third-party vendors about their location and bank account for identification and other purposes.
• Communicate with you. We use your personal data to communicate with you about our services through different channels (for example, by phone, email and chat).
• Prevention of fraud and credit risks. We also process personal data to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the safety of our customers, BSA and others. We may also use credit ratings to assess and manage credit-related risks.
• Purposes for which we ask for your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal data for specific purposes that we will communicate to you. When you consent to the processing of your personal data by us for a specific purpose, you can withdraw your consent at any time and, in this case, we will stop processing your data for that purpose.
4- Does BSA communicate your personal data to third parties?
Data relating to our customers is a fundamental component of our business and we do not sell our customers' personal data to third parties. BSA discloses the personal data of its customers as described below.
• Transactions Involving Third Parties: We make services, products, applications or skills provided by third parties available to you for your use of, or through, our services. For example, you can order products from third-party sellers through our websites. In addition, we provide services or sell products in partnership with third party companies, such as photography, construction or carpentry services. You will be notified when a third party is involved in our transactions and it is in connection with these transactions that we share customer information with that third party.
• Protection of BSA and other subjects: we communicate account data and other personal data when we believe that such communication complies with legal obligations; to enforce or apply our General Conditions of Use and Sale and other agreements; or to protect the rights, assets and safety of BSA, our users or others. The above includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations that provide for the prevention of fraud or the reduction of credit risk.
In cases other than those listed above, you will be informed whenever your personal data is shared with third parties and you will have the possibility to choose whether or not to allow such communication to third parties.
5- How is the security of your personal data guaranteed?
We design our systems and devices with due regard to your security and privacy.
• We are committed to protecting the security of your data during its transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you provide.
• We comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling your credit card information.
• We take physical, electronic and organizational security measures in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of our customers' personal data. Our security procedures imply that you may occasionally be asked to provide proof of your identity before disclosing personal data to you.
• It is important that you take adequate measures to prevent unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Always make sure you are logged out when you finish using a computer shared with other users.
6- Third party advertisers and links to other websites
The BSA Services may include third party advertisements and links to other websites and applications. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, their advertising and their services.
7- What personal data can you access?
You can access your information including your name, address, payment options, profile information, settings and purchase history, from the section of the site called "My Account" if any.
The other data we save are not accessible online by users and third parties, you can still request a list of your data at any time through one of our contacts, you will be asked to confirm your identity.
8- What options do you have available?
If you have any questions or objections about the ways in which we collect and process your personal data, please contact us.
• As indicated above, you can choose not to provide some data but, if so, you may not be able to use some of our services.
• You can add or update some data such as those indicated in the section "What data can I access?". When you update your data, we generally keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
• If you do not want to receive e-mails or other communications from us you can let us know.
• If you wish to browse our websites anonymously, you can do so by logging out of your account and disabling cookies on your browser.
• When you allow us to process your personal data for a specific purpose, you can withdraw your consent at any time. In this case, we will cease any further processing of your data for that specific purpose.
• Most devices also offer users the ability to change device permissions (for example, disable / enable location services or contacts). On most devices, these commands are found in the device settings menu. If you have any questions about how to change device permissions on third-party devices, we recommend that you contact your mobile operator or device manufacturer, as different devices may have different permission settings.
• Third party sellers can add or update certain data, update their account information by contacting us asking to change their email or communication preferences.
Furthermore, according to the applicable legislation, you have the right to request access, rectify and delete your personal data and exercise the right to data portability. You can also object to our processing of your personal data or request, in certain cases, the limitation of the processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
9- Can minors use BSA services?
BSA does not sell products and services to minors. We sell children's products that can only be purchased by adults. If you are under the age of 18, you can only use our services with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We carry out in-depth checks only in the case of sale of items or services considered dangerous or harmful.
10- How long do we keep your personal data?
11- Contacts, Information and Revisions
If you have any questions about how BSA uses and processes personal data or would like to get in touch with one of our data controllers, please contact us by sending us a brief description of the matter you intend to raise and we will do our best to help you. Furthermore, the Data Protection Officer for the aforementioned data controllers can be contacted at: [email protected] You can file a report with our lead supervisory authority, the guarantor for the protection of personal data in Italy or with the supervisory authority of the place where you reside.
12- Examples of data we collect
Data you provide to us when you use our services
You provide us with your data when:
• search for products or services;
• place an order through our services;
• download, stream, view or use content on a device or through a service or application; download or use an application on a device;
• provide data in the My Account section (and you may have multiple accounts if you used more than one e-mail address or more than one telephone number when you made a purchase) or in the My Profile section on the sites where it is present ;
• add your contacts;
• configure your settings, provide permissions to access data or interact with your device or another of our services;
• offer your products or services on or through our services;
• communicate with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise;
• fill out a questionnaire, a request for help or a form to participate in a prize event;
• upload images, videos or other files to our services;
• compile a Playlist, a Video List, a Wish List or Gift List;
• participate in the functionality of the community; publish and rate Customer Reviews;
• Indicate a notice for special occasions;
• use other personal notification services such as notifications of readiness for delivery.
By acting as above you could provide us with the following data: your name; your address and your telephone number; payment information; your age; information relating to your location; the names of the recipients of the orders (with addresses and telephone numbers); the email addresses of your friends and other people; the contents of reviews and emails sent to us; the personal description and photograph contained in the My profile section (if any); the images and videos stored in connection with our services; information and documents relating to your identity and your status; corporate and financial information; information relating to your creditworthiness; the VAT number and tax identification numbers.
Data we collect automatically
We collect and analyze data such as, for example:
• the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other devices to the Internet;
• login, e-mail address and passwords;
• information about the computer, the device and the connection, such as the applications of the device or the type and version of the browser, the types and versions of "browser plug-in", the operating system or the time zone set;
• the location of your device or computer;
• information related to your interaction with the content, such as content download, streaming and playback details, including the duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about the internet service provider;
• device metrics, such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data and any errors or failures;
• the metrics of our services (for example, the occurrence of technical errors, your interactions with the features and content of the service, your settings preferences and backup information, the location of the device running an application, the information on the uploaded images and files (for example, file name, dates, times and folder where the images are saved);
• the history of the purchases and use of the contents, data that we sometimes combine with similar information collected from other customers in order to create functions such as "Best sellers";
• the complete Uniform Resource Locators (URL) path (including date and time); the number of cookies; the products and / or content you have viewed or searched for; page loading times, download errors and information for interacting with the pages (such as scrolls, clicks and cursor movements on the pages);
• the telephone numbers used to call our customer service number.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies and other technologies on devices, applications and on our web pages to collect navigation, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes.
Data we collect from other sources
We can receive data from other sources such as, for example:
• updated information on delivery and address from our couriers or other third parties, which we use to update our records and to deliver your next orders or make future communications more easily;
• account data, information on purchases or redemption of codes, on the pages visited or other information relating to your interactions with companies with which we manage certain co-branded offers or to which we provide technical, logistics, payment, advertising or otherwise;
• information relating to your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries;
• search results and links, including paid ads;
• data relating to creditworthiness from credit bureaus that we use to prevent and detect fraud and offer credit or financial services to some customers.
13- Data you can access
Through our services or by contacting us depending on which site or which service you are using you can access certain data such as, for example:
• the status of recent orders (including subscriptions to services);
• complete order history;
• personal identification information (which includes name, e-mail, password, communication preferences and personalized advertising preferences, address book and 1-Click settings);
• payment settings (which include credit card information and promotional codes, gift vouchers and account balance);
• e-mail notification settings (which include product availability alerts, deliveries, special occasion alerts and newsletters);
• recently viewed tips and products that are the basis for tips (including Recommended for you and Improve tips for you);
• shopping lists and gift lists (including the Wish List as well as wedding lists and birth lists);
• your content, devices, services and related settings;
• the content you have recently viewed;
• the voice recordings associated with your account;
• your profile (including your product reviews, recommendations, alerts and personal profile); is
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our methods of processing your personal data or our privacy policies in general, please contact us at: [email protected] We will answer your question promptly.
As previously described, we sometimes provide personal information to third parties in order to perform services on behalf of BSA. If we disclose personal information received to third parties, access by third parties as well as the use and disclosure of personal data must be in compliance with the obligations imposed by the privacy regulations and we will be liable for any violation of these obligations by a third, without prejudice to the hypothesis in which we prove that we are not responsible for the event that caused the damage.
We may be required to disclose personal information that we process in response to legitimate requests from public authorities, including to meet national security needs or law enforcement requests.
We remain available for any doubts, requests, needs and questions.
The BSA staff!