Last update: July 08, 2021.
· recognize you when you log in to use our services. This way we can provide you with product recommendations, show you personalized content, provide you with other features and personalized services.
· Keep track of the preferences you indicate. In this way we can respect your preferences, for example in relation to the display of advertising.
· Keep track of the items saved in your shopping cart.
· Conduct research and analysis to improve BSA's content, products and services.
· Prevent fraudulent activity.
· Improve security.
· Provide you with content, including advertising, relevant to your interests on our sites and those of third parties.
BSA's cookies allow you to take advantage of some of BSA's essential features. (only for some sites and services). For example, if you block or otherwise delete our cookies, you will no longer be able to add items to your Cart, complete your order or use any of BSA's products and services that require your authentication.
You can manage your browser cookies through your browser settings. The "Help" feature in most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to make your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies and their expiration. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. In this case, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences each time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
The BSA staff!